Monday, August 6, 2007

Meet Your New American Idol

Greetings from Texas Stadium:
I am super-pumped as I use Jerry Jones' personal wi-fi connection, I have been choose to go to the next round. I wowed Simon, Paula and fat guy who is now skinny with my yodel-rendition of "I Got Friends in Low Places"-Chris Gaines Version. They said "You going to Dollywood Denney, just kidding you are going to Hollywood!!!!" I am EXCITED, Mister Whiskers is going to be pumped too. Paula is really hot close up, can you say wife number 5? I can ladies and gentlemen. Hubba-hubba. I asked her if she wanted to join me at J.R. Bentley's for a pint of Guinness irish beer and some fish and chips.

Her response was make it all the way and we will go all the way to... to J.R. Bentley's duh, yeah right grow up! Seriously. Me and Paula, as if!!!

Here is me with contestant 35831, or as I know him MC Square. He is a straight-edge rapper, who refrains from alcohol, drugs and women, no he is not GAY, seriously, grow-up already duh!!!!

They asked all the winners to sing for the losers!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm out.