Friday, August 22, 2008

Look at ME!!! Class of 73. Keep on Truckin'

Hey Bloggers:

Long time no Blog. I know, I know. I have been dealing with some stuff, my Bunny Body (see my Easter Post) was giving me the opportunity to make a little side scratch working at Le Bare's, Chippendale's and doing some strip-o-grams. However, I pulled my ACL doing the old, classic Chippendale's trick of doing the splits between 2 chairs. See Photo (this is not me of course, duh. Yeah, like I'm a chick, right?!?!?)


Anyway I am back to my old self, a regular work of art. Hardy, Har, Har....


Anyway, I was going through some old boxes and having some beers with Croysdale and Maize. And I ran across these gems of Denney of yesteryear. I found this picture of me in my Senior Portrait for Arlington High.


I was growing this hair all summer long, I would KILL for it now! But then I had to cut it get my Fall job as a car porter for Henry Butts Oldsmobile on Division. I was in charge of driving all the new cars to get filled up with gas before delivery and towing the used cars down to service before we flipped them for a profit. Here is another picture of me and the old pick up I bought with my first paycheck from HBO. I loved that old rig and made lots-o-love in it too.

Anyway, back to work. It is always fun driving down memory lane, but you better not run out of gas.

I will be back on Monday! That's a promise!

The Dawg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I saw you at the Pick-n-Pull over the weekend.