Friday, September 14, 2007

I got it, the last 4GB iPhone in existence!


Hello Fellow Bloggers:

What up? I am sitting here counting my blessing and soon to be counting my pile of money. I was in Chinatown in NYC this week on a business trip. When I went to the Apple Flagship Store and found my iDiamond in a pile of Donkey Doo-Doo.

As you may or may not know, I do ALL the printing for China Menus Express. They are responsible for distributing all the Chinese Menus throughout the US of A. They are simple jobs to print, 60 or 70 lb. offset and PMS 185, 1 over 1 no bleeds. (see picture below) But enough about shop talk. Let's get down to business.



I got the last 4GB iPhone in the World. I am talking with the folks at Sotheby's Auction House as well as Meg Whitman the CEO of ebay (see picture below)


to see how to best make my fortune. While most suckers are upgrading to the 8GB, I am going to be banking on the little guy. Most people say anything to do with me is banking on the little guy. NO JOKES. Size matters, the the smaller the better, right ladies!!!

I am out. Check me out this weekend at Gilley's Dallas. Ladies ONLY. As if! Duh. It is the National Mechanical Bull Championships. I am riding in the Juniors Finals, People under 5 foot 5 Inches. See Size Matters. Here I am last year, I won. A bit blurry, but you can tell it is the DAWG!!! (see picture below) Riding FIRST CLASS, all the way to FIRST PLACE.


Later Taters, Wish me Luck!!!

-Lil' "D"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw your ad in the Star-Telegram, do you still have the phone?

WEB:Description
iPhone, refurbished by AppleƂ® Authorized Repair Center. Engraved 'Salesman of the Month' on the back. Engraving on the back can be removed. Will sale for $199.00 or trade for PS3 (new) and two games. Denney Rhodes 817-808-7348