Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Coosaw Creek Parade King & Queen


Greetings Bloggers and Fellow Coosaw Creek Parade Attendees:

I was going through an old time capsule that I was awarded with at the CCAC (Coosaw Creek Ad Club) and I found this photo of myself. This is a photo of me with the CCAC President Belynne Myhart right after we were announced as the King and Queen of the parade. Check out my sunburn were my crown was, boy it was hot. I occasionally wear the crown to local ad functions, perhaps you've seen me. Coosaw Creek and R.R. Donnelley were good to me. I got the plant up and running before the booted me.

BEACON RIDGE HERE I COME!!!

Oh yeah aren't you suppose to bow to the King?

PS No Burger King jokes either, even though I Love a flame broiled Whopper from time to time.

Peace,

Your Majesty.
King D

No comments: