Monday, October 1, 2007

CockaRhodes Grand Opening Sellabration!


Greetings from Beacon Ridge:

This just in!!! --- A rare photo of the Grand Opening Sellabration at CockaRhodes Printing. As many of you know it is my duty as Sales Manager and all-around Cut Up to make any gathering a party. After a few beers, it was pretty easy to talk me into doing my old 503-beer headstand. As many of you might remember from my old Fiji Days at Skippy's Mistake (see Star-Telegram July 4, 1974 edition for more details and historic photo.) After we did the complete tour of the new facilities and prepress department, we journeyed to the north parking lot for BBQ Lobster, Jalapeno Clam Chowder and some Beacon Ridge's own BR Brew.

At that point Bark Moysdale, my ole' buddy and #1 salesperson, bet me his limited edition, 1st edition Pantone books, signed by Larry Pantone himself. And as the blogging community knows, I NEVER BACK DOWN FROM A BET.

So that is how we got to the infamous 503-beer headstand. Ladies give me call!

PS Check my shirt I bought on eBay from a guy who lifts cars with his head. I had it personalized for the Grand Opening Sellabration festivities.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.